Camp Woodsmoke Pork Chop Sunday, September 27
- District 25F Project
- Event: Pork Chop Sunday
- Date: September 27, 2020 11:00 am—2:00 pm
- Location: Camp Woodsmoke — 9219 East CR 640 North, Greensburg, IN
- Take out—Drive Thru Only
- Limited Number of Picnic Tables Available thru-out the Facility
- Dinner Ticket $10.00
- Smoked Pork Chop, Baked Beans, Cheesy Potatoes, Cookie and Bottled Water
- Prepaid Ticket Only—No On-Site Ticket Sales
- All Tickets and Payments Must be returned by 09-12-2020
- Contact: Owen Menchhofer 812-756-0160 Or any Camp Woodsmoke Trustee
October 3RD Fundraiser for Southport Police Department
We are raising money for the City of Southport to purchase new vests for the Southport Police Department. Join us for FUN, FOOD and PRIZES. Another worthy cause, brought to you by The Lions Club of Southport Inc. “We Serve”
- Event: Dinner, Silent Auction and Door Prizes.
- Date: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3 — 4:00 P.M. until 8:00 P.M.
- Location: Southport Community Center — 6901 Derbyshire Rd Aaron Allan Way.
- Menu: Spaghetti and Meatballs, Garlic Bread, Tossed Salad with “Olive Garden” dressing, Assorted Desserts & Drinks.
- Price: $8.00 — CREDIT CARDS WELCOME.
- Tickets may be purchased in advance from any Southport Lions Club member.
- Call: LION BOB ROE, 317 797-3294.
- OR LION PAULINE ULREY 317-374-7294.