I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO MY COUNTRY AND TO THE CAUSE OF PEACE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. I BELIEVE IN THE PRINCIPLES OF LIONISM AS CONTAINED IN THE LIONS CODE OF ETHICS. I AM PROUD TO BE A LION,DEDICATED TO THE SERVICE OF OTHERS.
All members volunteer their time and talent. We raise money through chili suppers, spaghetti dinners, pork chop dinners, icecream socials, collecting unused eyeglasses, hearing aids, cell phones and more! If you find value in our efforts, and have the means to do so, please consider donating to support our many projects.
Learn More About Lions
Organizations We Assist
Every dollar raised through our southport lions club activities is donated to the following indiana state projects and southport community organizations without exception.
- Camp Woodsmoke (for mentally and physically challenged children)
- Southport Indiana Police Department 137 Worman St Southport, Indiana
- Indiana Lions Cancer Control Fund, Inc 317-944-4059
- Perry Senior Citizens Services 317-783-9231
- Email Perry Senior Citizens Services
- Hunger Inc.
- Indiana Lions for the Indiana School for the Blind and Visually Impaired (ISBVI)
- VisionFirst Indiana
- Indiana Lions Eye Bank on Facebook
- Indiana Lions Speech & Hearing, INC
- Leader Dogs For The Blind
9219 E CR 640 N Greensburg, IN 47240
Provides transportation for medical/dental appointments, hosts monthly community activities, and refers services for senior housing and in-home services.
317.782.3321 — 1416 E. Epler Ave. Indianapolis
Distributes food at no cost to residents of Perry Township and Beech Grove, in zipcodes 46107, 46217, 46227 and 46237.
Live Virtual Meetings
We would love for you to attend one of our live meetings, to meet the Southport Lions, and learn more about what we do. Meetings are currently held virtually at 6:30 PM Eastern, the first and third Wednesdays of each month, using Zoom Conference.
Connect using Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, or Tablet
Or call with your home phone: 646 876 9923
Enter the 10 digit pin: 287, 723, 4600; followed by the Pound key twice.
In-Person Meetings When Safe to Do So
When: 1st & 3rd Wednesdays 6:30 pm
Where: Madison’s Cafe, 3003 Madison Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46227